Monday, April 28, 2008


Okay, I can't believe it but this is the real deal. I'm not kidding, at all JohnMarkKarrNow:

Today, I visited precious JonBenét - another of those sweet moments talking to her and feeling the closeness that I can only feel when I am near her grave. And in front of her lies her wonderful mommy. So much I must say to her on every visit with words that fall short in every utterance. It was a beautiful day - warm zephyrs and whirling colors of yellow and red. But lying beneath the cold earth is my Princess never to be revived again - my endless guilt dedicated to her. I see her in another place as well - in her sweet Paradise, for no angel, as was she, could reside in less than the perfection of God in an eternity specially made for a child that was too much for this world. And in all the appreciation she received on this earth from all of us who loved her, no accolade was perfect enough for my darling Princess who is now in the presence of a perfect love and the ultimate exaltation that she so deserved. Lovely, precious, beautiful, darling JonBenét - oh to be in your
presence once more.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home